- Features useful for navigation
- Continuous software improvements and updates
- High quality Transas vector charts (you pay only for the charts you need)
- Free regular chart updates
- Fast operation speed
- User-friendly interface
Download your free version of iSailor software in iTunes or in Google Play
Purchase a chart folio for the region you need (via the application)
And… Enjoy your voyage!
- Advanced Data Logging and Playback functionality
- This functionality allows recording and sharing between iSailor users the following track data:
- - NAV: Position, Speed, Course, Heading, ROT, AIS targets, Depth, Wind, etc.
- - Selected Route
- - Alarms & Settings
- The Playback mode can be accessed via the Advanced Track 'Info' submenu.
- Check the Data Recording setting in the Sensors menu. Activate the advanced track recording in the Monitoring panel.
- Display of the JHOD Permit # 282511 when Japanese charts are loaded.
- New Safety Contour parameter in the Chart Settings menu.
- New Sailing Guides:
- - United States, Inland Waters
- - Canada and Northern Atlantic Waters
- - South and Latin America
- - South Africa
- - Eurasia
- - Europe Inland Waters
- These are 1-year subscription options (iOS 8.x.x or higher is required).
- RTZ format route import added
- Bug fixing and improvements
- Multi-language support: English, Spanish, Korean, Russian. More languages will be added in the upcoming releases!
- ‘Reverse Route’ functionality makes it possible to invert the order of Route points.
- ‘Route Copy’ functionality - create a copy of the previously created Route.
- Chart ‘Info’ functionality: get information about Lights and their characteristics.
- Some improvements for devices with a small display resolution: enjoy a more readable interface
- Bug fixing and other improvements